Our commitment to protecting our community continues through the COVID-19 pandemic situation. We are still just a 911 call away if an emergency arises.
In an effort to flatten the curve while protecting our residents, business representatives, firefighters and our administrative team from COVID-19, we are implementing some changes. These changes are in line with social distancing recommendations from the St. Charles County Public Health Department and the CDC to limit contact with others and help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Visitors are not allowed at our fire stations or District administrative offices until further notice.
- All non-emergency response programs are suspended until further notice. This includes:
- CPR Classes
- Fire Extinguisher Classes
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Car Seat Installation
- Annual Commercial Building Inspections
- Station Tours
- Public Relations Events
- Reluctantly, we cannot accept any food donations (including store-bought items).
The decision to implement these changes was not easy, but we feel it is the right thing to do to protect our community during these changing times. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our administrative team will be working remotely, serving our residents and businesses via email and phone.