Battalion Chief Andy Parrish is the recipient of the 2019 O’Fallon Fire Protection District William F. Westoff Firefighter of the Year Award. Since joining the O’Fallon Fire Protection District in 1991 as a volunteer firefighter, Parrish has been a transformational member of the team.
This December, Santa will be making visits to neighborhoods throughout O’Fallon Fire Protection District! You’ll know he is near when you hear the sirens on his truck. Below are the dates, times and locations for his scheduled stops. Please note: These are approximate times only. Times will vary depending on the number of people wishing to greet Santa at each stop.
Saturday, Dec. 7
Royallsprings, Spring Orchard, Kensington Place and Cherrywood Parc
- Stop 1: Royall Meadows Court (6 p.m.)
- Stop 2: Common Grounds Near 222 Royall Trail Lane (6:15 p.m.)
- Stop 3: Golden Orchard Drive and Spring Orchard Drive (6:45 p.m.)
- Stop 4: Cold Spring Drive and Spring Orchard Drive (7 p.m.)
- Stop 5: Near 178 Christina Marie Drive (7:25 p.m.)
- Stop 6: Near 212 Sassafras Parc Drive (7:40 p.m.)
- Stop 7: Cherrywood Parc Drive and Red Cedar Parc Drive (8 p.m.)
Tuesday, Dec. 10
Forest Park, Diamond Point, Willow Run, Ashford Place, Deerfield, Strawberry Hill Estates and Sundance Gardens
- Stop 1: Briscoe Avenue and Taylor Place (6 p.m.)
- Stop 2: Allen Drive and Love Drive (6:20 p.m.)
- Stop 3: Near 505 Price David Drive (6:40 p.m.)
- Stop 4: St. Patrick Drive and Ronnie Drive (7 p.m.)
- Stop 5: Aster Lane and Pepper Lane (7:20 p.m.)
- Stop 6: Topaz Drive and Zircon Court (7:40 p.m.)
- Stop 7: Ashford Place Drive and Begonia Drive (8 p.m.)
- Stop 8: Geranium Drive and Deerfield Estates Drive (8:25 p.m.)
Saturday, Dec. 14
- Stop 1: Basswood Drive and Tanyard Court (6 p.m.)
- Stop 2: Twin Chimneys Club House (6:20 p.m.)
- Stop 3: Watsons Parrish Drive and Plank Road Court (6:40 p.m.)
- Stop 4: Sweet Cider Lane and Honey Tree Court (7 p.m.)
- Stop 5: Little Oaks Drive and Winding Stairway (7:20 p.m.)
- Stop 6: Little Oaks Drive and Eads Court (7:40 p.m.)
- Stop 7: May Wine Lane and Currier Place (8 p.m.)
- Stop 8: Twin Chimneys School Entrance (8:20 p.m.)
Tuesday, Dec. 17 – CANCELED!
Riverdale, Royal Oaks and Cobblestone
The Santa Run scheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 17 has been canceled due to hazardous road and sidewalk conditions. He will return to these same neighborhoods next year.
Saturday, Dec. 21
Coronation Heights, Autumn Oaks, Civic Park Estates, Saint Dominic Estates, Walden Pond and Manors of Deer Creek
- Stop 1: Imperial Drive and Peace Drive (6 p.m.)
- Stop 2: Near 746 Autumn Valley Drive (6:15 p.m.)
- Stop 3: St. Gemma Drive and St. Elizabeth Court (6:30 p.m.)
- Stop 4: Near 710 Longfellow Circle (7 p.m.)
- Stop 5: St. Gemma Drive and Eliot Court (7:10 p.m.)
- Stop 6: Obrecht Lane and Thoreau Blvd. (7:30 p.m.)
- Stop 7: Soft Crossing Lane and Water View Lane (7:50 p.m.)
- Stop 8: Foggy Meadow Drive and Deer Creek (8:10 p.m.)
O’Fallon Fire Protection District is collecting new, unwrapped toys and nonperishable food to help local families in need!
Through Dec. 12, drop off items at any OFPD station and the O’Fallon Firefighters Community Outreach team will deliver them to The Society of St. Vincent de Paul of St. Louis.
Santa is coming … to O’Fallon Fire Protection District Station #4! Join us for free Santa photos*, see the fire trucks, coloring activities and refreshments.
You can help those in need this holiday season by bringing new, unwrapped toys for The Society of St. Vincent de Paul of St. Louis or non-perishable food items to donate to a local food bank.
*Every guest will receive a free 5×7 photo; you are welcome to take additional photos with your own camera.
11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7
11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8
5 to 8 p.m. Monday, Dec. 9
O’Fallon Fire Protection District Station #4 is located at 1306 Sunview Drive.
Not Every Hero Wears a Cape: Plan and Practice Your Escape. Continue reading “Fire Prevention Month 2019”
Check out all these school and birthday party supplies collected by an unnamed citizen in our O’Fallon community!
For Kenny Gales, his decision to become a career firefighter/paramedic came after a devastating family loss.